Thai Yoga Bodywork or Thai Massage is an ancient healing art that combines massage, acupressure, reflexology and energetic balancing. This deeply therapeutic & rejuvenating bodywork is offered on a soft Thai Yoga floor mat while you are fully clothed. As you are gently supported in deep restorative postures, various massage techniques are applied to assist you in the release of accumulated tension & stress, toxins, and energetic blockages. The result of a Thai Yoga Bodywork session is a profound healing experience, one of renewed vitality, strength, & rejuvenation. The session takes place in our Tree House Healing Room.
- Alleviates stress, creating a sense of deep relaxation
- Releases muscle tension and acute pain
- Improves body alignment allowing for better posture
- Increases flexibility and mobility of muscles and joints
- Improves blood circulation and boosts immune system
- Releases chronic patterns of tension
- Balances hormones
- Detoxifies and cleanses the organs of the body
- Improves health and overall well-being
**Thai Massage will NOT be available November 19 – December 19 and December 24 – 26.